March 6, 2013 at 11:54pm
the answers are superfluous
Shortlived pastime: Quora question surfing. Here are 10 found within one click of one another. I don’t think I’ll do this again.
- What are some strategies for having an enjoyable time with people who are in a different league than your own, intellectually?
- Other than creating your own company, what are some realistic ways of making a million dollars while living in the Bay Area?
- What does it feel like to be a son/daughter of a billionaire?
- What’s it like to have a gay son or daughter?
- How long can you leave a baby unattended in a car?
- Why would anyone date a single mom?
- Should Quora open up a dating site?
- How do I keep this lie going?
- If my girlfriend gets a parking ticket picking me up from the train station because she parked on a double-yellow line, should I offer to pay half?
- What’s the fastest way to make a situation awkward?